A wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime event for couples in love. It should be thoroughly planned, and couples should give utmost attention to the little details. Every couple who decides to get married is very meticulous in planning their wedding. They want everything to be arranged according to their preferences for their big day.
A small detail that is given much attention in every wedding is the food that is served, and what comes after the food is everyone’s most favorite meal – the dessert. You can either purchase desserts and sweets from online suppliers like Appleton Sweets, or you can actually make some yourself. For that matter, here are seven delicious wedding desserts that might suit every couple’s preferences:
- Pink Champagne Truffles. Mix white chocolate and pink champagne, and you have one of these. Perfect for the wedding toast and extremely eye catching. With an addition of gold or silver foil wrappings, you can upgrade it further to make it better.
- Rose Swirl Vanilla Bean Cookies. A wedding would not be complete without these delicious cookies. Just add a swirl of frosting on top and it should be perfect for any guests.
- Vanilla Bean Mini Donuts. Everyone loves donuts. It would be a shame if it weren’t in the desserts table at any wedding. With its delicious frosting that melts in the mouth, it will surely appease the guests as well as the bride and groom.
- Champagne Chantilly Shooters. These creamy Chantillies will surely be a hit at your wedding. The champagne twist in this dessert can be ultimately appealing, and your guests will surely love them.
- Ferrero Rocher. At a wedding occasion, there are a lot of chocolate lovers; therefore, it is a must to include these chocolates. A sweet surprise awaits inside these chocolate flavored desserts. Technically, this is not a dessert, but it can be when given a certain modification. You could chop it up and make a truffle or melt it and enjoy a fun fondue or just serve it plainly. It is up to you.
- Pre-prepped S’mores. If you want an outdoor wedding or a wedding with an outdoor touch, this is a perfect dessert for you. Just roast marshmallows in a fire and dip in melted chocolate and add a topping of your choice. Its perfect for a warm evening reception.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake. Chocolate chip cookies and cakes are everyone’s favorite. A combination of both would create the ultimate dessert fit for every wedding.
These desserts are just some of the many, so don’t hesitate to experiment a little in choosing desserts for a wedding. An important tip in preparing these desserts is that other than it should be delicious and fit for the wedding, it should also be healthy and suitable to eat. You should consider the older relatives who might suffer from a few diseases and try to prepare desserts that do not destroy their health. In a wedding, everyone on top of the bride and groom should enjoy.