Raw. Organic. Vegan. Gluten-free. Kosher.
These bars have it going on, right?
And more than that, they taste ah-mazing.
I first tried a Pure Bar when I received one in my swag bag at BlogHer Food in Seattle. I was immediately intrigued by the clean list of ingredients and stellar nutrition info. The flavor was Banana Coconut, which of course sounded delish enough – but with all of the healthiness going on in there, could it actually taste good?
This was thrilling news for me, because on extra-busy days (is there such thing as a day that’s not extra-busy? I didn’t think so) bars like this are a life-saver. I’m generally super-picky about ‘em, because I don’t want a lot of preservatives but I also want a good mix of protein, fiber, fat, and calories. Tasting good is an obvious bonus, so Pure Bars are a triple-win!
When I reached out to the company to get my hands on more, they happily obliged – and what’s even better is that they’re sharing the love with you, too!
For a chance to win your own variety pack of these fabulous goodies, leave a comment for at least one of the following:
- Tell me what your go-to healthy snack is. Or, tell me what color nail polish you’re wearing. Tell me what you ate for breakfast today, or who your fave celeb couple is. Tell me anything! I like knowing stuff about you.
- Do you “like” 20something cupcakes on Facebook? You should! Leave an additional comment on this post telling me you do for another chance to win.
- Are you following me on Twitter? I sure hope so. Leave a comment to tell me we’re Twitter friends for ANOTHER chance to win.
- I really hope you’re already following me on Pinterest … you totally are, right? Tell me about that for yet another shot!
- YouTube subscriber? Go ahead and leave me the good news below.
That’s 5 chances to win, lovelies! Please leave a separate comment for each of the entries so that I can count ‘em up properly. Good luck! xxS
The fine print: You have until midnight EST on Wednesday, July 25th, to leave your comment(s) for a chance to win. I’ll holler at the winner (by email, so be sure to leave a valid email address) on Thursday; the winner must holler back with a valid mailing address within 7 days or I will be left no choice but to randomly select another winner. Open to U.S. residents only.
UPDATE! And the winner is … Sara S.! Thanks to all of you for entering, stay tuned for the next!